Hello Hello, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a killer chili recipe?
I've made a few in the past but nothing amazing.
Ask a question, share your thoughts, or ramble on about food.
Thank you Dawn, I was looking around on the site and missed the recipe some how. I'll try it out next week before the football game.
I also never thought of joining the Facebook group so I received an added bonus from your response.
Most pepper dish in the world!
1) "Watermelon on the Mexican" - richly strew with pepper, sprinkle with salt and pour lime juice.
2) «Bollywood Burne» - a dish of lamb with curry sauce and the most abundant powdered hot pepper in the world - the most spicy dish on the planet (the London restaurant of Indian cuisine)
3) Shrimp Cocktail at St. Elmo Steak House, Indiana
4) «Sichuan Hot-Pot» - very spicy dish, which is cooked in a Chinese restaurant in China.
5) "Neua Pad Prik" (Thai Pepper Steak)
6) The famous Mexican sauce "Tabasco".
7) "Hot Suicide Wings" - Robin Rosenberg's chicken wings (a cook from Chicago tavern) - the sharpest chicken wings in the world!
8) «Мama Africa» – a South African sauces.
9) "Kimchi" - a dish originally from Korea. Kimchi is a sharply flavored pickled vegetables, and especially Pekinese cabbage. Pickled cabbage seasoned with red pepper, onion, garlic and ginger.
10) «Phaal» - is an Indian dish. It is considered the most acute curry in the country. Phaal - this is a sauce which is prepared from 10 kinds of peppers, the main of which is the so-called Bhut Jolokia - in the Guinness Book of Records he is listed as the most intense spice on earth!
11) «Australian chilli sauce.»
Good luck, take care of yourself!