Next Generation Teaching Tool for Culinary Instructors
Although we are a consumer-focused site, we receive numerous calls from high school culinary teachers that want to use Rouxbe in their programs.
As a result, we want to support professional high school culinary instructors to the extent that we can. We do have to charge some money of course to cover the cost of video content distribution over the Internet, but we’ve intentionally kept the cost low in an effort to help as many schools as we can.
We have set up a special teaching license program for culinary instructors that feel that Rouxbe’s video content would help them with their teaching efforts.
- Use of video in classrooms for teaching purposes
- Save money by not having to buy ingredients for cooking demo
- Students love video and remain highly engaged
- Students can access site content during school term (6 months)
- Teachers can assign and monitor students in a virtual classroom
- Teachers can view student participation and cooking school quiz scores
- Teachers can communicate with students on Rouxbe and assign homework
High school culinary program licensing fees:
$399 per school license fee for one school year, which includes:
- 1 instructor license, including
- 12 months unlimited access to Rouxbe
- license to project videos in the classroom
- tools to track student quiz results
- up to 50 students with site access for school year
Additional teachers and students
- $299.95 for each additional instructor license for 1 year
- $10 per student for school year (above 50 students)
Professional cooking school licensing fees:
Please contact Rouxbe for more information. We’d love to work with you to!
Note from Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver :
"I’ve been teaching people how to cook for 15 years and I can honestly say that the Rouxbe Cooking School can teach some concepts better than I can and in much less time", said Tony Minichiello, Rouxbe culinary instructor and co-owner of Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver.
Simply drop us an email or call 604 677 6000. We'll ask you a few questions and then send you a quote. Set up only takes a couple of days.