Triple-Chocolate Fudge Browniesby Susana Y in User Contributed
dark, dense and deeply chocolaty
- Serves: 16 pcs
- Active Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Comments: 1
- Views: 2150
- Success 95%
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Butter the sides of an 8 x 8 inch pan, place a baking paper on top and press sides firmly.
3. Melt bittersweet and unsweetened chocolates and butter in a glass bowl on top of a heavy quart saucepan with simmering water.
1. Cool mixture to lukewarm.
2. Whisk in sugar and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking well until mixture is glossy and smooth.
4.Stir in salt and flour just until combined and stir in chocolate chips
1. Spread the batter evenly.
2. Bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes or until tester comes out with crumbs adhering to it.
3. Cool brownies completely in pan on a rack before cutting in 16 - 2x2 in squares.