Ginger Chicken Soupby Masterthin . in User Contributed
The most easy way to cook your own chicken soup!
- Serves: 2 to 3
- Active Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Comments: 0
- Views: 2402
- Success No Ratings
1. Wash and clean the chicken, cut into smaller pieces
2. Wash and cut the ginger into thin slices
3. Boil a pot of water (about 2L), add in chicken, gingers and salt once the water boiled.
4. Boil it under lower heat for 30 minutes.
5. Add the rice wine and it's ready to serve.
Ginger offers a multitude of other health benefits. It improves digestion, prevents and manages stomach ulcers, protects against symptoms of colds and flu, stimulates blood circulation, acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Ginger can prevent colds and, if they already exist, it can reduce their symptoms and to speed recovery. It's really good for health!