Recognized by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation as an approved program
Recognized by WorldChefs as Approved Quality Culinary Training
“Culinary training is a combination of hands-on experience and engaging content. Rouxbe has developed a cost-effective and globally relevant platform that enables us to deliver both elements in our efforts to advance the careers of our culinarians.”
- Brad Nelson, Corporate Executive Chef, Marriott International
"I am convinced that the Rouxbe Online Cooking School is the future of culinary education and training."
- David Garcelon, Director of Culinary at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC
"Very detailed and informative. Truly one of the best online courses I have completed."
- Aly Aboul Gheit | Director of Food & Beverage | Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino
“Rouxbe completely changes the direction of culinary education. By uprooting the classic “brick & mortar” approach to learning where only a small percentage of associates had the opportunity to attend an accredited culinary school, now more than 12,000 associates around the globe have an opportunity to learn and grow their culinary careers with Rouxbe and Marriott!”
- Mark Boccia, Senior Director, Training, Global Operations, Marriott International
"Rouxbe has created an exceptional culinary training tool that can reach aspiring chefs on a scale not previously thought possible."
- Marcus Samuelsson, Award-winning author and Chef
"It is the best site I have seen for clear, concise cooking video demos."
- Andrew Hewson, Chef Instructor, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
"Never in my four decades of culinary education have I seen a resource with Rouxbe's potential to transform the way students learn."
- Richard Grausman, C-CAP founder and James Beard Award Winner
"There is no better online resource for learning and practicing cooking skills and techniques than Rouxbe."
- Chef Robert LeCrom, Former Executive Chef, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver