Nothing symbolizes home cooking as much as a roast chicken. Roast chicken should be part of every cook’s repertoire, as it is one of the easiest dishes to prepare. Not only does roast chicken make for an incredibly satisfying meal, but any leftovers can be used to make a variety of quick and deli…Click to expand...
- Learn the anatomy of a chicken and how to break it down into its parts
- Learn how to roast and carve a chicken
- Learn how to roast and carve a turkey
- Become proficient at preparing an entire chicken dinner, including side dishes
- Learn to make perfect gravy
- Learn what to do with poultry leftovers and understand how poultry leftovers can make your weeknights easier
- Plan a week's worth of meals using poultry as your protein base
Cooking Chicken & Poultry
This course introduces you to the basics of preparing poultry, including how to break down, roast, carve and then repurpose leftovers for other delicious week night meals. We’ve even included recipes for sumptuous side dishes that will accompany your roast chicken and help you create the iconic family sunday dinner classic meal.