Pasta is one of the most loved dishes around the world. In Italy, eating a plate of pasta is a daily ritual – a plate of properly-cooked pasta that is. Remarkably, however, most people inadvertently have been eating improperly cooked pasta for most of their lives.
In this course, you will lear…Click to expand...
- Understand the properties of gluten
- Identify the anatomy of wheat
- Identify different types of pasta and know how to select the best quality
- Become proficient at making your own pasta from scratch
- Practice pasta skills with a variety of different recipes
How to Cook & Make Pasta
In this course, you will learn about gluten, how extruded and laminated pasta are made, the differences between them and when you might choose one over the other. You will also learn how to cook extruded and laminated pasta to perfection, every time.