Prepare and measure out all of the ingredients.
*Note: The amount of Dijon will depend on your personal preference, and also how strong your mustard is. Start with 1 tablespoon and add more as desired.
**Note: For the water, the amount will depend on whether or not you plan to use this as a dressing or a dip and of course on your personal preference. Using non-dairy milk will just give the dressing a tiny bit of a creamy taste. Although it is still really good with just water.
- 3 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 3 green onions, finely minced
- juice of 2 lemons (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup raw hulled hemp seeds
- 1 to 2 tbsp Dijon mustard*
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp agave (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water (or non-dairy milk)**
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste