- Serves: 2 cups
- Active Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Views: 16,564
- Success Rating: 100% (?)
Step 1: Preparing the Chutney• 1 cup Mango Paste
• 3/4 cup fresh mango, diced
• 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
• 1 tsp fresh red chilies, seeded and minced
• 2 tbsp red onion or shallot (or to taste), sm dice
• 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
• 1 lime, juiced
Prepare the Mango Paste and place in small bowl. To prepare the chutney add all the ingredients and combine well.
Store in a sealed container.
- by Chad Sarno
- December 31, 2013
This chutney is excellent paired with flatbread and Indian dishes, or try it out with Samosa Burgers (see Rouxbe recipe).Mango Chutney will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.