Chipotle Chick’n, Arugula, Tomato & Corn Salad | Plant-Based
- Serves: 3 to 4
- Active Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins - 1 hr
- Views: 8,313
- Success Rating: 0% (?)
Step 1: Preparing Your Mise en Place• 4 pieces of Chipotle Fried Chick'n
• 1/2 cup Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
• 1/2 cup Horseradish Béchamel
• 2 cups arugula
• 3 small vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced in wedges
• 1/4 cup red onions, julienne-thin
• 2 ears of sweet corn, grilled and removed from cob
Prepare the Chipotle Fried Chick’n and let sit on cooling rack while you begin to assemble the salad.
In a mixing bowl gently toss the arugula, corn, tomatoes, and red onions. Set aside and dress right before serving.
Step 2: Assembling the Dish
Lightly drizzle the Lemon Shallot Dressing onto the salad and season to taste.
To serve the dish, drizzle the plate with some of the horseradish cream and then place a piece of Chick’n on top. Lastly, top the Chick’n with a small handful of the salad and garnish the plate with a few tomato wedges and some of the corn.