Baja Fishless Tacos | Plant-Based
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Active Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Views: 9,959
- Success: 100%
Step 1: Preparing Your Mise en Place• 1 (10.1-oz) pkg Gardein Fishless Filets
• 1/2 cup Wine Pickled Onions
• 1/4 cup Citrus Cilantro Aioli
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
Step 2: Assembling the Tacos• 6 to 8 corn tortillas
• 1 lime, sliced in wedges, for garnish
• cilantro sprigs, for garnish
To soften the tortillas, lightly steam them or put them in the oven for one minute.
Assemble the tacos by first cutting each filet in half. Next, a couple of spoonfuls of the aioli and then top with the shredded cabbage and wine pickled onions. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
Serve the tacos with extra aioli, lime wedges and your favorite hot sauce.